Friends, we have just three days until the special meeting of the Cedarville Trustees on Saturday, Feb. 23. This is widely regarded as a watershed moment for our University, and the results of the meeting most likely come down to just a few swing votes on the board.
If we’re going to see redemptive change after all the unfortunate decisions and recent media attention, we need your help. Here’s what you can do:
- SPREAD THE WORD:
- Anyone and everyone. Use your online and offline resources to spread the word about the Cedarville situation and the upcoming trustee meeting
- Specifically point people toward the telling quotes in pieces by The New York Times, Dayton Daily News, and Cedars
- Join us in the social media conversation on Twitter and Facebook
- LOBBY THE TRUSTEES:
- Students, Alumni, Parents, Donors, etc. We need you to speak up! Contact Information here
- Be brief, respectful, and sincere
- Be poignant and persuasive, not rude/angry
- If you’re of the praying persuasion and you have a vested interest in Cedarville University, by all means please pray!
- Pray for the individuals and families who have borne the brunt of this year’s stress at Cedarville
- Pray for wisdom and compassion for the trustees
- Pray for the future of Cedarville
Lets help make Cedarville University a better place for current and future students, faculty, and staff.
Please share this post as you spread the word, lobby the trustees, and pray.
~Let There Be Light