Firstly, Happy Halloween from those of us at Fiat Lux!
Secondly, for those of you who have perused our blog and who are in agreement with our concerns, there’s a few things you can do:
- Follow us. Spread the word.
- Spread some prayer, encouragement, and advocacy. (Especially current CU Students!)
- Ever since the white papers came out, the theology major got rejected, and Dr. Pahl was dismissed, the Bible faculty at Cedarville have had to work in an increasingly unfavorable environment. These godly men and women could use some prayer, some encouragement, and some advocacy.
- So, if you’re so-inclined, pray for them. Ask God to encourage, protect, and use them (and their families) for his kingdom.
- And advocatefor them:
- Defend CU Bible faculty if/when people start to trash-talk them in person or online.
- As above, stay tuned and spread the word about Fiat Lux, in person and via social media. We’re passionate about praying, encouraging, and advocating for CU’s Bible faculty as we request more transparency from the institution.
We hope to augment this list in the near future with more possible “action steps” to take. Hopefully, however, this serves as a good start.
There are plenty of people who need to hear about Fiat Lux, and plenty of CU Bible faculty who could use some prayer, encouragement, and advocacy.
Again, Happy Halloween!